- Log into your account and go to your Brighteon Dashboard.
- To upload a video or audio, please click the "Upload" button on the dashboard or the "Upload" button found at the upper right of the page.
- Once you are at the upload page and ready to begin uploading, drag and drop video or audio files into the gray box area, or click the gray box and navigate to and select the video file found anywhere on your computer.
- Once a video or audio is chosen, it will start uploading to the Brighteon web servers. Depending on the file size of your video and your internet connection speed, the upload process make take several minutes. Please do not navigate away or close this page in your browser or the upload process will not complete. The status bar near the top of the page will display how much of your video has uploaded.
- As the file is uploading, you can give it a title, description, keywords, and thumbnail. These will be helpful for viewers to find your video when searching. You can also set video status to private or public, select video category and schedule when the video will go live or be hidden.
- After your video or audio uploads, it's status will first be listed a "processing." Processing your video might take several minutes (depending on the file size and duration of your video). Once fully processed, your video's status will change from "Processing" to "Under Review." Once this happens, our review staff will the be alerted.
- Once our review staff has reviewed and approved your video, it will go live on Brighteon.com (unless you provided a scheduled time for the video to go live).
Please sign in to leave a comment.