How do I upload and sell my premium video?
- Make sure you are logged in on your account
- Click on "Upload" from your account dashboard, select or drop the video file and fill out the title, description, keywords, category, and thumbnail.
- Video status must be set to Public and select Video Category
- Under "Ecommerce Settings", select "Paid" and an area to upload trailer will be shown (it is a must to have a trailer and must be different from the main video)
- Upload a trailer video, select or drop the video file on the area provided
- A trailer is a short clip that will describe the whole content or show snippets from the main video
- Under "Ecommerce Settings" still, set the price that you prefer. You can sell your video from $2.99 up to $299
- Check the "Terms and Conditions" before moving forward
- Hit on "Save Video" for processing and review
- Once the videos have been reviewed and approved then the premium video with a trailer will be published on your channel page and Premium Videos tab
- The main video and the trailer video will process separately and both must be published publicly before it appears on the Premium Video tab
- Lastly, watch it and share the video link to your website and social media pages.
- Do not delete or set trailer video to private on your dashboard
- Both videos (main premium video and trailer) will show same title, description, keywords and thumbnail under "My Videos" - Please do not edit or change any of them to make sure that your video shows properly on your channel page and Premium Videos page
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or clarifications.