- Visit https://www.brighteon.com and click on “CREATE NEW ACCOUNT” found on the top right portion of the page. Fill in the required details and wait for an email confirmation.
- You will be directed to a page where you need to put in your name and email address (both will not be visible to the public).
- Once submitted, check the email confirmation and click on the link to set up an account.
- When creating your account, you must fill out the following information
- Full name: Default name provided base on the name provided on the request for an invitation but this can be changed to your preference
- Email address: Default email will be based on the email address provided when you initially requested an invitation. This cannot be changed, if you wish to use a different email then you may request another invitation using your preferred email address
- Username: This will show on the channel URL link (ex: https://www.brighteon.com/channel/SAMPLEUSERNAME). Username must have a minimum of 6 characters and a maximum of 40 and can only contain alphanumeric characters.
- Display Name/Channel Name: This is the name that will be displayed on your channel. Channel name must not exceed 30 characters, spaces and special character are allowed.
- Password: Should have at least one lowercase and uppercase letters with at least one number or symbol
- User photo: This will be your channel avatar, you can opt to upload a photo later on the settings page of your channel.
- Once you have submitted and saved your new account, a confirmation will be sent to the email address registered. You can now log in and start uploading videos on your channel.
For concerns or inquiries, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or click here to send a ticket to our support team.
Article is closed for comments.