Any viewer can leave a comment. Comments may be flagged for review by the moderators if they violate our simple rule of being polite, informative, and respectful.
We value the freedom of people to say what they feel but we also would like to host a positive environment and avoid trolls or other disrespectful and nonsense comments.
Here are some common things to avoid when making comments:
- Use of profanity or any other excessive vulgar terms, including cuss words.
- Sexual content that is not appropriate to the theme of the video.
- Rude or condescending comments that do not add value to the theme of the video or overall discussion on the comments section.
- Abusive language or bullying.
- Overly hateful comment towards the video, channel owner, or other comments that includes hate towards gender, race, ethnic region, religion, sexual orientation, or nationality.
- Spam or other misleading content that aims to drive viewers out of the video and into a third party site that is not entirely related to the theme of the video or overall discussion on the comments section.
Threats, harassment, intimidation, invasion of privacy or other ways of imposing harm to people or the society.